Howard Kearns built the first pub here in 1885 for drovers and shearers who rode bicycles up the Strzelecki looking for work. It closed in 1952, and a flood took the town four years later. This one opened in 1973 as the Cooper Creek Hotel-Motel. The front bar hasn't changed much since. Every tap runs filtered Cooper Creek water, and a 200kW solar system carries the load.
이 장소의 소유자인가요?
이 목록 클레임하기 →Australian Atlas 근처
전체 지도에서 보기 →지도 로딩 중…
근처에 등록된 다른 Atlas 장소가 없습니다.
Independently owned and operated — how this listing was verified