Howard Kearns built the first pub here in 1885 for drovers and shearers who rode bicycles up the Strzelecki looking for work. It closed in 1952, and a flood took the town four years later. This one opened in 1973 as the Cooper Creek Hotel-Motel. The front bar hasn't changed much since. Every tap runs filtered Cooper Creek water, and a 200kW solar system carries the load.
拥有此场所?
认领此列表 →Australian Atlas 附近
在完整地图上查看 →正在加载地图…
附近暂无其他 Atlas 商户。
Independently owned and operated — how this listing was verified