John Steward and Company raised the brick arches in 1904 for St Luke's, which held Brisbane's cathedral congregation for six years while St John's was finished, then served as Anglican mission headquarters until the 1950s. Newspaper boys had clubrooms underneath. Roger Meadmore leased the building in 1979 and put pancakes in it. It has run since, around the clock, closed only on Christmas Day.
Australian Atlas 附近
在完整地图上查看 →更多布里斯班中的内容
Also on: Restaurants in 布里斯班
Independently owned and operated — how this listing was verified